For today’s blogpost, I thought I’d do the Get to Know Me tag. I just typed in ‘fun blog tags’ on Google, and this is the first one that popped up.
I love reading these kind of posts because it’s a great way to get to know the person behind the blog.
One quick thing before I get started! So last week, I scheduled out my blogposts for the rest of the year (which is quite scary considering we’ve only about two months left!) Starting next month, I’ll be posting twice a week: Mondays and Thursdays. Needless to say, I’ve been feeling inspired again and loving this newfound motivation! I hope it lasts!
Now let’s get back to the tag. Here we go!
1. Are you named after anyone? As far as what I’ve come to understand from talking to my mom about it over the years, I am and I am not. No one in the family is named Jasmin, but my mom’s initials just so happen to also be the first four letters of my name. Not sure if that counts but we’ll go with it.
2. When was the last time you cried? This is actually quite sad but I cried just a couple of nights ago because GROWING UP IS TERRIFYING.
3. Do you have any kids? No.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Sure! In fact, I think we’d be best friends.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I definitely was more sarcastic when I was younger. I think that changed when I studied abroad and started making international friends though because that type of humor wasn’t conveyed as well? I don’t know. However, I do use a lot of sarcasm when I’m around people who understand it.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? No…but I’d sky-dive. I’m not so scared of heights, but I just have this fear of the bungee cord snapping.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Probably Lucky Charms or Reese’s Puffs, even though I don’t really eat cereal anymore.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? It’s usually their style. I’m a sucker for great fashion sense.
9. What is your eye color? Brown.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings because I’m a Disney kid and hopeless romantic. :)
11. Favorite smells? I love Christmas scents, freshly baked cookies, and anything with a nice crispness to it.
12. Summer or winter? I’m going to go with winter because I like not sweating, being cozy and bundling up.
13. Computer or television? Computer because I could always watch TV shows there. Boom.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? To the land down unda’: Australia.
15. Do you have any special talents? I’d like to believe I’m quite crafty and creative. That’s special, right? I also pride myself on reading people. I think I’m quite good at observing facial expressions and body language.
16. Where were you born? San Diego, California.
17. What are your hobbies? Right now, my biggest hobby is Dressed in Black, and all things having to do with blogging. I’m loving the writing+photography combo. I also like baking and DIY projects. I like to get crafty.
18. Do you have any pets? Yes I do! He’s a 14-year-old Miniature Pinscher who I named JC. Yes, as in my fave *NSYNC member, JC Chasez.
19. Favorite movie? Tough one. I can watch several different movies over and over, but I’m going to have to go with Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
20. Do you have any siblings? One younger sister.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be successful in my chosen career path, as well as a wife and mother.
This was just a fun little Get to Know Me post that I hope helped you get to know me a little better. I’m more than certain as that as this blog grows, you’ll know me a lot more.
If you haven’t done this tag yet or would like to, I tag you!